"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Saturday, August 13, 2011

looks like morning in your eyes

I've recently came to the realization that I enjoy a different playlist of songs for my mornings than I do in the evenings. It still holds the same amount of ease and relaxation that my sleep playlist holds (which I blogged about here), but the songs hold a new lightness to them. I'm currently obsessed with this new playlist of songs; here are some of my favorites:

Sunrise, Norah Jones
Someone to Watch Over Me, Ella Fitzgerald
One For My Baby, Frank Sinatra
Star Mile, Joshua Radin
I Wish You Were Here, Al Green
I Found A Boy, Adele
Till Tomorrow, Don McLean
Come Back To Bed, John Mayer
Answer, Sarah McLachlan
Moonglow, Benny Goodman
Stumble, Zack Berkman
Take It All, Adele
Danny's Song, Kenny Loggins
I've Got a Crush on You, Ella Fitzgerald
Michicant, Bon Iver
You Still Hurt Me (feat. Rosi Golan), William Fitzsimmons

No comments:

Post a Comment