"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Monday, August 15, 2011

i hope that he turns out to be someone to watch over me

My baking excursions normally come from random fits of boredom mixed with a combination of the assortment of food I find in my pantry, and today was no different. I decided to try my hand at cookies made from a boxed cake mix, similar to these that I recently made.
The cookie is made from one box of chocolate cake mix, 1 stick of melted butter, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, a teaspoon of vanilla, 1/2 cup chocolate chips, 1/2 cup peanut butter chips and enough flour to make the mix no longer sticky.
 Next, swirl the cookie dough with peanut butter, keeping the peanut butter still intact
Place on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 11 minutes.
I might have sampled a little because how great does this look?

These turned out amazing, and they tasted even better with a glass of milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment