"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Friday, August 19, 2011

summer is gone

My countdown to college is officially in the single digits! Two of my best friends have already moved in to school, so it's making this change feel a little bit more real with each goodbye. I can feel fall approaching rapidly with the chillier nights and the cool breeze, but for once I'm actually really excited for fall. I obviously need a new playlist for the upcoming season, so here are some of my favorite soon to be fall songs:

Summer is Gone, Ron Pope
Age Six Racer, Dashboard Confessional
Landslide, Glee Cast
I Love College, Asher Roth
The September of My Years, Frank Sinatra
You're So Last Summer, Taking Back Sunday
Please Don't Go, Mike Posner
Standing on the Edge of Summer, Thursday
September, Earth, Wind & Fire
St. Patrick's Day, John Mayer
Franklin, Paramore
Take Care (acoustic), Copeland
Summer Wind, Frank Sinatra
Going Away to College, Blink-182
Dusk and Summer, Dashboard Confessional
Hometown Glory, Adele
Grand Theft Autumn, Fall Out Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment