"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Saturday, August 20, 2011

i need you boo

How do you cure insomnia? I was in major need of some coffee before work, so before my 5 o'clock shift I drank a nice tall glass to give myself a caffeine booster. Now, at 1 a.m. I am completely wide awake. Okay, so I do know that if I hadn't have had that afternoon coffee I probably would at least be a little sleepy right now, but honestly there's no way I'm falling asleep right now. To add to this problem, I can basically only think about moving in to college... and thoughts of the ending summer are rushing through my head without stopping.

For now, I'm stuck wasting hours on Le Love, watching the top 100 songs of the 2000s on Fuse, and randomly browsing my favorite stores online. I know I don't want to wish these last days away at home, but honestly I just need a new beginning, or maybe a change of heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment