"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

you made a fool of me

It's finally the perfect weather here in the mitten, not too hot or humid. It made for a perfect day to be spent at work (haha), and although it did make the time go by a little bit faster. I was waiting all day for my housing email for school (which never came), and I can't believe that that day is already here! Summer is almost over, but here are some of my current summertime obsessions:

My songs that are currently being played on repeat, "Leave the Light On" by Grace Weber Band, "Best Thing You Never Had" by Beyonce, "Easy" by Rascal Flatts & Natasha Bedingfield, and "Fool of Me" by Me'Shell Ndegéocello.

I bought two records (this and this) and these frames for my dorm room. They look great together and I can't wait to see them on my wall!

Glamour magazine, seeing as I've bought every month at the store for the past few months. I'm planning on getting a subscription for school so I don't waste money buying it full price each month.

This bag from Kate Spade... if only I could afford that on my college student budget...

The show Teen Wolf on MTV. It may be a little bit cheesy, but I'm completely smitten with the main character. I just started watching it last night, but I already want to watch every single episode without stopping.

COLLEGE IN LESS THAN THREE WEEKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment