"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Sunday, February 13, 2011

February, won't you be my Valentine?

From this is NOT new, an adorable photo to say the least
In honor of Valentine's Day tomorrow, although I've already blogged about picking out a romantic outfit for the day (seen here), I made a playlist of my favorite love songs to get me in the spirit of love. It's a mix of some classic oldies, indie favorites, slow jams and guilty pleasures. They all are filled with lyrics of love, which are perfect to fill my ears, and yours, tomorrow on the day of romance.

You Are the Best Thing, Ray LaMontagne
One Less Lonely Girl, Justin Bieber
Birds, Kate Nash
I Hope That's Me, Brad Paisley
Fell In Love Without You (Acoustic), Motion City Soundtrack
That's How Strong My Love Is, Otis Redding
Enchanted, Taylor Swift
Total Eclipse of the Heart, Bonnie Tyler
The Fear You Won't Fall, Joshua Radin
All My Life, K-Ci & JoJo
Beautiful, Akon
Into the Mystic, Van Morrison
Your Body Is A Wonderland, John Mayer
Lovebug, Jonas Brothers
How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You), James Taylor
I Wanna Love Somebody Like You, Keith Urban
St. Patrick's Day, John Mayer
Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton
Hands Down, Dashboard Confessional
Faithfully, Journey

1 comment:

  1. Hands down! What a classic and wonderous song. Also I basically don't know any of the other ones you put but they sound nice. This comment is so pointless...I apologize.

    ReplyDelete