"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Can you feel this magic in the air?

Even though it's not even February yet, I can't help but get a little excited for Valentine's Day. It's a such a romantic time of the year, where love is most definitely in the air. Valentine's Day always makes me want to listen to my favorite love songs, including Taylor Swift's "Today Was a Fairytale" and Kate Nash's "We Get On" and "Nicest Thing" (my favorite song ever). I love how the day calls for you to wear something ultra feminine, in tones of pink, red and cream. This year, I want to don a little bit of lace, girly flowers, and tons of pastels. Here are some of my current favorites, but I can't help but think I might need a Valentine first? Detail, Details...

1. Home Before Ten Dress, Modcloth
2. Oxford Shoe, Urban Outfitters
3.Cream Floral Stripe Tee, Topshop
4. Enamal Flower With Pave Center Post Earrings, Urban Outfitters
5. Honeysuckle Rose Dress, Modcloth
6. Toggle Bracelet, Betsey Johnson
7. Kirra Ruffle Front X Back Tank, PacSun
8. Tasha 'Stained Glass' Headband, Nordstrom
9. Tweet on You Dress, Modcloth

No comments:

Post a Comment