"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Monday, February 14, 2011

This night is sparkling

Happy Valentine's Day! The Grammy Awards were on last night, and of course I loved every single minute of it. I love seeing all of my favorite artists come together on this night because through their music I feel like I know them.  They always have the craziest fashions of all the award shows at the Grammys, and the musical performances are always spectacular. I had some favorites from the red carpet, seen here:

 Obviously I would love the dress that Kelly Osborne is wearing, simply because of the lavender color. The dress is so fun and very Grammy appropriate.
 At first I wasn't a fan of John Mayer doing the scruffy and long hair look, but it fits with his eccentric personality. I'm loving his cream and black suit combo!
 Miranda Lambert, my favorite country singer, looked stunning in this gorgeous gold one-shoulder gown
 The guys of Kings of Leon looked very handsome in their suits, all of a different variety.
 Miley's look was perfect for the Grammys, between her tousled waves and animal print gown, it just works
 My favorite pop star, Justin Bieber, looked quite dapper in his cream suit and black bow tie. I loved his performance, as did all the other Bieliebers 
The guys from Lady Antebellum looked perfectly appropriate in their black suits and bow tie/skinny tie. Hilary looked gorgeous in her simple black dress and blunt cut bangs

No comments:

Post a Comment