"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Palm trees danced in my head

In less than two weeks I will be laying on the beach in Naples in the glorious Florida sunshine. Needless to say, I am quite excited. I can't to bring out my warm weather clothes for this trip. The thought of slipping my toes into sandals and tossing my favorite straw fedora on my head literally makes me so excited! In order to be prepared for my trip, I need to gather up my usual beach essentials. For this spring, I'm really into pastel prints and woven straw accessories. I haven't bought much for spring yet, but here are some of my current favorite beach essentials:


1. Tea Party Ruffle Top, Betsey Johnson
2. Tea Party Standard Tie Bottom, Betsey Johnson
3. Metallic Saffiano Rattan Clutch, Tory Burch
4. New Wayfarer Sunglasses, Ray Ban
5. Striped Crinkle Scarf, Forever 21
6. Layered Ruffle Dress, Topshop
7. Tarnish Straw Fedora, Nordstrom
8. Jack Rogers 'Navajo' Sandal, Nordstrom

1 comment:

  1. Charles! I love the wicker tory clutch, so spring break appropriate! And that floral fedora is too precious with its girly touch, you know how weak I am when it comes to florals. Naples is just going to be the warm up for our hard core spring breaking in Dominican, can't wait! #57days

    ReplyDelete