"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Before I ever knew you, I dreamed of you

Current song obsession: "1,000 Faces" by Randy Montana. My sister showed it to me the other day, and ever since I have not been able to turn it off. Yesterday when the "heat wave" (around 50 degrees) hit my town, it was the perfect song to listen to as I drove around with my windows rolled down. It has the just the right amount of country twang, mixed with the cutests lyrics. Here's my current favorite song inspired photos (from This is NOT new), matched with my favorite lyrics from the song:
Take you on a trip around the world
Turn your head when the light ain't red, stop traffic kind of pretty
Half caff, two pump, no whip and the coffee bean
Love has 1,000 faces, but I see you

No comments:

Post a Comment