"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Saturday, November 26, 2011

lost in your eyes, but i am safe

Winter is definitely the greatest time to be as cozy as possible. There's that chill in the air that just calls for warm nights spent by the fire under a warm blanket with some hot cocoa. Okay, so I might be a bit of a cuddly person who loves being cozy a little bit more than the next person, but doesn't everyone need a little festive time in their life? Here are some of my favorite cozy things for this winter:

1. My sister showed me this website that is similar to Pandora but better, 8tracks. I'm obsessed with the playlist called Let's. Snuggle.. It is pure music gold.
2. Pulling on fuzzy slippers and a massive sweatshirt for a lazy Saturday at home catching up on the DVR.
3. Baking treats and devouring them while they are still warm from the oven.
4. Cyber Monday... who doesn't love getting great deals without having to leave their house?
5. Lighting tons of winter scented candles, especially evergreen scented ones!
6. Hats, gloves, mittens, scarves, etc. I love to pile them all on, even if it's not completely freezing they are always so heart warming.
7. Christmas socks to brighten every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment