"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Friday, November 25, 2011

going back to get away after everything has changed

Happy belated Thanksgiving. This has been a year filled with millions of things to be thankful for. Last year, I created this list of things that I was thankful for. As a yearly tradition, here is my 2011 list of thanks in my life:

1. Spending the holiday with my loving family, and any other day that we have spent together this year for that matter.
2. The delightful end of high school activities with my best friends, and of course my high school diploma!
3. My new life at school and all the new relationships that I have been able to build. Moving away from home has been such a life changing experience, but I have been able to learn and grow so much from it.
4. Nights spent relaxing with loved ones.
5. The 19 years of my life that I was able to spend with my grandpa before he passed away this September. He was truly one of the greatest men I will ever know, and I will always be thankful for the time we were able to spend together and how much he affected my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment