"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm going to my aunt's house for a feast today, and I can't wait to eat massive amounts of food and to spend some quality time with my family. My sister made these last night, so I'm dreaming about adding those to my full stomach later in the night!

This year I have many things to be thankful for, but here's my top five:
1. All the hours that I've spent laughing with my friends and family this past year.
2. The fact that I'm going college next year... although where I'm going is yet to be determined.
3. My trip to Madrid over the summer with my best friends.
4. My wonderful family, including my two new brothers!
5. The delightful food that will soon by stuffed into my stomach, especially the mashed potatoes.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I hope it's filled with friends, family and delicious food!

1 comment:

  1. those bars sure were tasty! i'm thankful for my little sister !!

    ReplyDelete