"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Monday, November 28, 2011

sing it right back, i like it like that

Happy Monday! When I was home over the weekend I made the most divine brownies ever. It was so nice to be able to bake up a nice treat to bring back to school, and obviously I loved being able to eat them as well. They were super easy and they are nice and festive. Here's how to make them:
 I used a box of peppermint Oreos that are super holiday festive
 I prepared a box of brownies as directed on the box
 Next, I dipped an Oreo in the batter.
 And used a fork to take it out and make sure it is covered all around.
 Then, I placed it in a cupcake holder.
 Fill the leftover batter in the containers to cover the cookie completely.
 Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes
 They come out the perfect size for a little snack, and the Oreo gets soft on the inside from the brownie.

Mine came out a little gooey because I only baked them for 17 minutes, so I would suggest keeping them in for the full 20. They were absolutely delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment