"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Monday, November 14, 2011

they call it the season of giving; i'm here, i'm yours for the taking

Happy Monday! I can't believe the weekend is already over. Luckily, I only have 1 and a half weeks of school left before going home for Thanksgiving. I'm so excited! I'm still loving listening to my favorite Christmas music lately, but I have also added in a few new ones this year that are quickly making it to my list of favorites. Here's my current list of favorites:

Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas, Justin Bieber
Boxing Day, Relient K
Miss You Most (At Christmas Time), Mariah Carey
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home), Death Cab for Cutie
What Child Is This, Matt Wertz
Christmas Song, Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds
Christmas Must Be Something More, Taylor Swift
Cold December Night, Michael Buble
Mr. Winter, The Maine
Home This Christmas, Justin Bieber featuring The Band Perry
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, Frank Sinatra
All I Want Is You This Christmas, 'N Sync
Last Christmas, Jimmy Eat World
I Celebrate the Day, Relient K
Winterlove, Parachute
Christmases When You Were Mine
O Come All Ye Faithful, Katharine McPhee
Silent Night, Ron Pope and The District
Christmas Eve, Justin Bieber
All That I Want, The Weepies
O Holy Night, Tracy Chapman
Ho Ho Hopefully, The Maine
Lonely This Christmas, KT Tunstall
Jesus Born On This Day, Mariah Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment