"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

christmases when you were mine

I am so excited that a week from right now I will be homebound for the Thanksgiving break. I plan on getting much of my Christmas shopping done, and obviously I would love to browse the stores on Black Friday for something for myself. I've been compiling my list for Santa, which hopefully he does bring me because I have been oh so good this year!

1. A rose gold watch to pair with my daily accessories. I love that it will match both gold and silver!
2. Leopard print flats to jazz up any outfit.
3. A hedgehog coin purse.... doesn't every girl need this? (my best friend bought a fish one from Kate Spade earlier in the year and I love hers!)
4. This top that I've been lusting over each time I go into American Apparel.
5. A new pair of Uggs, in black, to keep my toes warm on my treks to class.
6. A fun iPhone case... and an iPhone to put in it.
7. Lululemon leggings because let's be honest I only ever wear leggings to class now, and these would be perfect.

1 comment:

  1. 1. The idea of seeing your shinning face in t-minus 3 days is all that is keeping me going
    2. It shouldn't make me as excited as it does to be mentioned in your blog... but it thrills me every time
    3. I am also obsessed with that top from American Apparel, I've seen a few girls wearing it and I've wanted it so bad!... Grandma just gave me $200 so it maybe in a my not-so-distant future
    4. I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN 3 DAYS LATIKA MY CUSTARD SLUT!

    ReplyDelete