"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

you're my one and only christmas wish

I'm so happy that the Christmas season is finally here! I've been known to be a major Christmas fanatic because I literally love all things to do with the holiday. I always listen to Christmas music starting November 1 because I just love the holiday that much. Here are some of my favorite things about the Christmas season this year:

1. Red cups at Starbucks, along with the holiday inspired drinks
2. The first snow fall
3. Time off from school to go home
4. Watching Christmas movies, especially Elf, The Holiday, Love Actually, and The Family Stone
5. Picking out gifts for my friends and family
6. Twinkling lights in the trees around my hometown
7. Wearing lots of red and green, and of course tons of sparkles
8. Spending lots of time with my family
9. Justin Bieber's new holiday album, "Under the Mistletoe"

No comments:

Post a Comment