"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

you'll take your time but no one cares

My current musical obsessions are all around the board. I'm loving rock, rap and oldie favorites. I've been known to have random jam out sessions in my dorm room, and of course I have included my new random favorite songs into this mix. Here are my current favorites:

My Sundown, Jimmy Eat World
Waiting..., City and Colour
Who I Am Hates Who I've Been, Relient K
Marvin & Chardonnay, Big Sean
Not Over You, Gavin DeGraw
Parts of You, Ron Pope
After Midnight, Blink-182
Fast Car, Tracy Chapman
Otis, Kanye West and JAY Z
Save Your Scissors, Dallas Green
You and Tequila, Kenny Chesney featuring Grace Potter
Yellow Belly, Thrice
Wagon Wheel, Stephen Kellogg & the Sixers
9 Crimes, Damien Rice
You Got What I Need (Acoustic), Joshua Radin
Cheers (Drink to That), Rihanna
Remind Me, Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood
For You, Forever, Grace Weber

No comments:

Post a Comment