"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

and the headlights on the highway couldn't help me understand

This post is the most overdue post in my history. I never meant to go this long without blogging, but one thing lead to another and all of a sudden it's October. My September was much too crazy and overwhelming for my own liking. I had all of the stress of moving in to school, and then my sister's wedding, and then sorority rush (I am a Delta Gamma and so happy with it!). When I finally thought I was getting my schedule on track, my world was turned completely upside-down with a family tragedy. And now, suddenly it's already almost a week into October, and I turn 19 tomorrow. I'd like to say I'm sorry for not blogging, but I feel like I needed this little break to really get adjusted and then readjusted to life. I hereby pledge that as a 19 year old I will be more dedicated to Lavender Delight, and I will keep my followers with tons of up to date reading material.

No comments:

Post a Comment