"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

you remind me of home

I'm back home for the night, and obviously I'm loving being cuddled up in my bed on this cold and rainy night. My mom made one of my favorite dinners, and had cookies fresh out of the oven for my afternoon arrival. I've spent my night studying for the exam that I have tomorrow. I concocted a little "home" playlist, perfect for this cozy evening in my favorite place. Enjoy with a glass of hot cocoa as I definitely did!

Feels Like Home, Chantal Kreviazuk
Ghost of a Good Thing, Dashboard Confessional
You're the Reason I Come Home, Ron Pope
Come Back To Bed, John Mayer
Franklin, Paramore
Home Again, Daena Jay
Droplets, Colbie Caillat and Jason Reeves
Long Ride Home, Patty Griffin
Home Is Where The Heart Is, Lady Antebellum
Make Yourself At Home, The Starting Line
Follow Through, Gavin Degraw
Coming Home, Diddy
When I Come Home, William Fitzsimmons
Home, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Come Away With Me, Norah Jones
Hometown Glory, Adele
Give Me Your Hand, Iron & Wine
Won't Go Home Without You, Maroon 5
Leave The Light On, Grace Weber
You Remind Me of Home, Death Cab For Cutie
Streetlight (Acoustic), Joshua Radin
Home (Live), Ron Pope
They Weren't There, Missy Higgins

No comments:

Post a Comment