"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

do the monster mash

It's almost Halloween and I'm sooo excited to dress up for the weekend festivities! I love being able to dress up as someone completely out of my normal attire for the night. I haven't completely decided on my looks for the weekend, but here are some of my favorite ideas:

1. The black and white swans in tulle skirts and leotards with a friend, finished off with feather accessories! Look at this for inspiration
2. The Kardashian family with sleek hair, dark clothes, and over the top glasses. If you opt to be Kim, make sure you accentuate your behind, and if you are Kourt, don't forget Mason! The more the merrier for this one, try to look like this.
3. Lady Gaga will always be a crowd pleaser, but I don't think I'll go for the meat dress.
4. The classic 80's workout girl, with a cute crop top and spandex shorts.
5. A tribute to Amy Winehouse with a killer beehive, a white tank and tons of dark eyeliner, inspired by this.
6. "Earth, Wind and Fire" literally with two friends, and sing out their tunes all night.
7. Sue Sylvester from "Glee" in a striped track suit.
8. The ladies from "Sex & The City" with three friends. I would call being Carrie, obviously.
9. A shadow, dressed in all black, following someone around the party all night.

1 comment:

  1. The shadow....that is a very unique yet awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete