"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Monday, July 25, 2011

painting the town your favorite color

 I can't believe it's already almost August! I move in to school in less than five weeks... eeeee! I had a pretty busy weekend, filled with lots of work, and a little bit of play time. Here's a peek into my weekend:
 I find it weirdly ironic how "control" and "option" are placed next to each other on the keyboard, especially now with the college life rapidly approaching, when I feel like I actually now do have the option to control my life.
 I recently purchased myself a copy of All the King's Men, so I have just started to reread it and rekindle my love for the novel
I've had this cross necklace for quite some time now, but up until this weekend I hadn't really worn it much. On Friday evening for my trip to the Ann Arbor Art Fair, I dressed up a shorts and shirt outfit by adding this necklace.
 My sister's bachelorette party is this upcoming Saturday, so in preparation for the luau themed event, shell necklaces were dug out for an added touch to the party.
 Also for party decoration, empty coconut shells were found to hold candles.
 This shell wind chime was hung on my back patio today. Now I can't wait to sit outside and read, and hear the breeze gently blow it.
 The hydrangeas in my yard in in bloom. How beautiful do they look!?
 The lavender ones are obviously my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment