"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

honey and the moon

I was recently helping my sister search for a song for her first dance at my wedding, and honestly I found a large number of songs that I loved for the occasion (she didn't necessarily love all of my choices). I've now compiled a list of some of my favorite love songs, perfect for weddings, or any other loving moment.

Always Be My Baby, Mariah Carey
The Right Way, Ron Pope
Just a Kiss, Lady Antebellum
Anywhere Place, Katie Costello
Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe, Barry White
Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton
Sunrise, Norah Jones
Just the Way You Are, Boyce Avenue
Beautiful Girl, William Fitzsimmons
Thinking of You, Katy Perry
That's How Strong My Love Is, Otis Redding
Closing Time, Semisonic
She, Cam Nacson
You and I Both, Jason Mraz
Stay Where I Can See You, The Starting Line
You and Me, Dave Matthews Band
When I Look At You, Miley Cyrus
Paperweight, Joshua Radin and Schyler Fisk
Simply Beautiful, Al Green
Honey and the Moon, Joseph Arthur
Tiny Dancer, Ben Folds
Don't You Wanna Stay, Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson

No comments:

Post a Comment