"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Just stay right where I can see you

I went to the mall for a shopping trip for the first time since April (yes, that's true...), and obviously i enjoyed browsing all of the pre-fall merchandise. I can't wait to buy some new items for my fall wardrobe at school, including lots of cozy layers and woven accessories. Here are some of my current items that I am lusting over:

1. I tried on a skirt similar to this at Urban Outfitters in cream. I love how floaty the fabric feels, and I can definitely see myself throwing one like it on in the fall with a slip underneath and a chunky knit.
2. To spice up my workout wear for the fall, I recently added in a crop top and a pair of yoga shorts to my collection to make going to the gym a little bit more fun.
3. A few new dresses, especially one like this, to put on with some boots and a printed rust colored scarf for the warmer days in September.
4. I've been searching all over for a robe, similar to this one (although it's a bit out of my price range). I'm hoping some will come out sometime in the next month so I can have it before I leave for school.
5.  Some cute, comfortable shoes to go with skirts, dresses, shorts, or pants, because I never know what Michigan weather might throw at me.
6. New earrings, such as these, to add a little spice to my outfits, and I might even let myself wear these now.

No comments:

Post a Comment