"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Sunday, July 10, 2011

I can't take my mind off of you

Happy Sunday! It's been a relaxing weekend for me, filled with the Plymouth Art Fair, a little bit of work, meals with my family, and maybe a few naps. On So You Think You Can Dance this week the boys did a dance to "Prague" by Damien Rice (it was amazing!), and now it rekindled my love for his music. One of my all time favorite songs is his song, "The Blower's Daughter". I just put it back into my sleep playlist, which is coming into its own with my new laptop. I've had it on repeat all night, and I just love the heartfelt lyrics of the song, especially my favorite part, the first few lines of the song:

And so it is
Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the time
And so it is
The shorter story
No love, no glory
No hero in her sky

No comments:

Post a Comment