"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Monday, July 18, 2011

couldn't ever figure out how to love

My new obsession that is currently taking over the majority of my time spent on my computer: browsing the different shops on Etsy. I look at literally all the different types of shops, from ones selling flower hair accessories, to handmade pottery, to abstract drawings of celebrities. Here are some of my current covets:

1. A flower band that I could use first for my sister's wedding in September, and then for a special occasion in the early spring. The shop that this comes from, called which goose, has tons of adorable floral accessories, all of which I am dying to have.

2. The digital drawings from atpalicis are all so whimsical and cute, I just am dying to order one to hang in my dorm room. I am leaning towards that one especially, because it is just nerdy enough for my taste. It would add just the right amount of art and happiness to my walls.

3. This tulle skirt, although a tad outrageous (and expensive), is slightly reminiscent of the one that Carrie Bradshaw wears in the opening scenes of Sex and the City. I know there aren't many occasions when a tulle skirt is appropriate, but if that occasion did somehow arise, I would love to be prepared with this little number. Once again, everything from this shop, Ouma, I would die to have in my closet.

4. I'm currently searching for a new pair of glasses, and Vintage 50s Eyeware has some adorable frame choices, although probably also not the most practical.

5. Also for my dorm, I'm in search of a desk chair, and I can't help but see myself spending late nights studying at this one. It has the perfect balance between comfortable and cute.

6. Okay, and not that I have absolutely any need for outdoor lighting, I can't help but be enamored with these. So cute, and recycled! It could be really cute in my dorm...

No comments:

Post a Comment