"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Sunday, July 17, 2011

heavy mitted love

"our love is a star
sure some hazardry
for the light before and after most indefinitely

danger has been stole away"
-Bon Iver, Beth/Rest


It's not often that i become completely obsessed with an entire album, but for Bon Iver's new self titled album, it's obvious why I am obsessed with it. It's been out for a few weeks, and I strangely enough hadn't gotten it until today. The flow between the tracks is effortless, yet each of the songs has its own beautiful story. I'm in love with "Michicant" and "Beth/Rest", although it's safe to say im in love with all of the tracks on the album. This is definitely one of my favorite albums of the year. You must buy it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment