"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Nothing's sweeter than summertime

Picture from This is NOT new
Now that it is officially summer and I am graduated, I feel like I need to make a list of things to actually accomplish over the summer, instead of my normal laying around that I've been doing for the past few weeks of summer. I saw on Cupcakes and Cashmere that my favorite blogger made her to do list of summer, so with a little inspiration from her list, here's my summer 2011 list of 11 things to accomplish:
1. Finish reading Anna Karenina, which I have been trying to read for a few months, but I am currently only 50 pages into.
2. Go on a picnic (which I am planning on doing tomorrow for my friend's birthday).
3. Frolic in the hose water like in childhood days.
4. Take up tennis.
5. Play with sparklers on a night other than the 4th of July.
6. Go to a museum, either history or art.
7. Buy an old film camera and capture photo memories of my last summer before college.
8. Gaze at the stars on a clear night.
9. Visit at least three antique fairs in search of cute decorations for my dorm room.
10. Ride a Ferris wheel as the sun sets.
11. Become a Spartan!

No comments:

Post a Comment