"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Friday, June 3, 2011

Drop a heart and break a name

I am currently in love with summer. I've been spending my time relaxing and soaking up the sun. My camera hasn't been making the rounds with me, but my Blackberry has been handy to take in the shots of my summer days, as seen in the photos below:
I went on an evening walk the other night and spotted these perfectly lavender flowers on the side of the road.
 My black and orange tassel for my graduation cap on Sunday (it doesn't feel real that I actually graduate in a few days!)
 Blockbuster was having a huge sale, so obviously I had to indulge in some movies to bring to school in the fall.
My mom picked up this pillow for my dorm room, to match with my lavender comforter.
I thought I'd be able to read some Tolstoy on spring break, but I only got a few pages in. Now that it's summer, I'm trying to get through it, but I just can't manage it.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment