"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Monday, May 30, 2011

Summertime girls got it going on

It finally feels like summer, and with that I am loving tossing on sandals daily. Along with the need to open toed shoes, headbands are always needed during the warm months to help on those scorching days when your hair just doesn't work well with you. There's just something that can't be beaten by the warm weather accesories that are now being pulled out of the woodwork. Here are my current favorite sandals and headscarves:

1. Mark+James by Badgely Mischka 'Maiko' Wedge Sandal, Bloomingdale's
2. Dolce Vita 'Felice' Sandal, Nordstrom
3. Navy Polka Dot Tie Headband, Topshop
4. Tasha 'Sparklicious' Head Wrap, Nordstrom
5. The Bridgewalk Sandal, Madewell
6. Floral Headwrap, Forever 21
7. Braided Faux-Leather Sandals, Old Navy
8. Sam Edelman 'Ginger' Sandal, Zappos

1 comment:

  1. I saw those Dolce Vita sandals at nordies and fell in love, but there a smiggen out of my price point, being a poor college student is rough, and I havent even gotten there yet...

    ReplyDelete