"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Before the light


It seems as if the summer is almost over for me; I've been so busy lately with everything dealing with school in the fall. I recently bought my laptop for school, a MacBook Pro, and obviously I'm somewhat obsessed. On Wednesday I had my orientation at MSU, which lasted until this afternoon. Through this, I've been trying to set up everything on my new laptop, which must include getting my music situated with my playlists how I like them. I have been working on a new one for the summer, but will also help me look to the exciting events coming up. Enjoy my new favorites:

Old Heart, Cam Nacson
Knock Knock, Mac Miller
Till Tomorrow, Don McLean
Lasso, Phoenix
Here We Go, Joshua Radin
The Sound of White, Missy Higgins
Going Away to College, Blink-182
Dirt Road Anthem, Jason Aldean
The Sound of Settling, Death Cab for Cutie
Tighten Up, The Black Keys
Old Time Lovin', Al Green
Set Fire to the Rain, Adele
All These Things That I've Done, The Killers
Young, Wild & Free, Wiz Khalifa
The Good Fight, Dashboard Confessional
Pumpkin Soup, Kate Nash
Mi Amigo, Kings of Leon
Swans and the Swimming, Iron & Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment