"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Sunday, June 26, 2011

It's a marvelous night for a moondance

Sorry for my lack of posting lately. I was super busy last week getting ready for my graduation party. It was on Friday, and although it was a bit chilly (and a threat of rain all night, which thankfully never happened), it was a perfect evening filled with friends and family. Obviously I chose lavender to be the prominent color for the party, as seen in these party photos:
 On the high top tables, smaller flower arrangement and mini glass lanterns with tea lights and sand in them.
 A lantern added in a glow to the tent, and also helped keep the bugs away at night
 More candles were placed on the larger tables, along with flowers and a bowl of treats to snack on.
 Lavender and white paper lanterns added in a whimsical feel to the decor.
 Lemonade and iced tea were serves for beverages out of these festive glass containers.
 Lights were strung around all the tents to add in a cozy feel.
The design on my cake mirrored that of my invitations. I must say it was delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment