"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Don't you ever grow up

Current mood: nostalgic. And that's putting it lightly. I don't know why, but it's probably the fact that I only have one full week of school left, and only eight days total. I've been listening to my favorite smooth music playlist to fit my mood today, including "Hazy" by Rosi Golan,  "Long Ride Home" by Patty Griffin and especially my new favorite for the week, "Never Grow Up" by Taylor Swift. I'm semi obsessed with this verse:

"Take pictures in your mind of your childhood room
Memorize what it sounded like when your dad gets home
Remember the footsteps, remember the words said
And all your little brother's favorite songs
I just realized everything I have
Is someday gonna be gone"

Who would have thought that I'd actually be sad to see high school come to a close?

1 comment:

  1. stop, stop it's too much... I'm tearing up...

    ReplyDelete