"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Monday, May 9, 2011

& it's just my luck to end up getting stuck to everything you are

The other day, my sister and I had a random late night emo music jam session, which is nothing new for us, but something that hasn't happened since she was home over Christmas. It included lots of screaming, and plenty of heart belting. It reminded me how sometimes you just need to rock out to some hardcore music and sing out your feelings. I then proceeded to compile my favorite songs of the genre to a playlist to be at easy access for the next necessary occasion. My favorites from the list are as follows:

Burn This City, Cartel
Only One, Yellowcard
Everything in Transit, Jack's Mannequin
Definitely Maybe, FM Static
With Me, Sum 41
Lights Out, Mindless Self Indulgence
The Space Between, Valencia
Turpentine Chaser, Dashboard Confessional
The Ground Folds, Senses Fail
Allow Me to Introduce Myself... Mr. Right, The White Tie Affair
The Past Should Stay Dead, Emarosa
Ohio is for Lovers, Hawthorne Heights
World Apart, Silverstein
All Hail the Heartbreaker, The Spill Canvas
Don't Let Her Pull You Down, New Found Glory
Ambulance Chaser, Search the City
Body Bag, Hit the Lights
Anne Arbour, The Get Up Kids
Best Beating Heart, Sing it Loud
Josie, Blink-182
MakeDamnSure, Taking Back Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment