"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Yo quiero estar contigo

Happy Easter! I got home from the Dominican Republic yesterday after one great week. My friends and I spent our days soaking up the sun, and our nights dancing our little hearts out. It was an amazing trip, with perfect weather and hilarious memories. Here's my week in photos:
 Major sun soaking
 A short walk on the beach brought us to these little shops where you had to majorly barter your way into the sales. You didn't even need shoes to walk inside because the ground of the stores was sand, aka the best way to shop.
 
 Our favorite place to nap was this outdoor bed, which we loved to call "the love bed"
  My best friends and I
 The wonderful beach
 Dressed up for our last dinner
 Paradise to say the least
My friends and I at the Punta Cana airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment