"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

In the daylight anywhere feels like home

In these last days of spring I'm currently obsessed with earrings, in all shapes, colors and materials. My current earring collection is a little over the top, but sometimes I just can't help myself when I see a pair that I just have to have. I just love how they can brighten even the drabbest of outfits, while also drawing attention to your face.  Here are some of my current favorites that I would love to add to my jewelry box:
1. Springtime Flower Earrings, Forever 21
2. RJ Graziano Chain Hoop Earrings, Nordstrom
3. Tarnish Long Glass Stone Earrings, Nordstrom
4. ER Blue Crystal Flower Drop, Betsey Johnson
5. Dewdrop Lace Earrings, Madewell
6. Opaque Beaded Circle Earrings, Forever 21
7. Beaded Medallion Earrings, Metropark

No comments:

Post a Comment