"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Friday, April 15, 2011

Life is good today

I LEAVE FOR DOMINICAN REPUBLIC TOMORROW! (I'm not excited or anything). I can't wait to spend the week relaxing in the glorious sand with my best friends. I'm all packed with a wardrobe planned of beachy chic mixed with some night time wearables. I made a few purchases last week for the trip, and here are some of my favorites:

1. Earrings, in blue, which I plan on pairing with a neutral outfit to add a little bit of Caribbean spice.
2. A romper, in black, to wear as a cover up
3. A beach bag in tan, to hold of of my necessities for the week of laying by the beach
4. Bathing suit top, in purple, and bottoms, in the purple floral
5. Sandals, in cream, which will be paired with basically all of my outfits because they are just that cute

Adios Michigan, Hola Punta Cana!

No comments:

Post a Comment