"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I've got no regret right now


In less than one week I will be laying on the beach with my best friends in Dominican Republic; I can't even wait! I made my playlist for the trip today, which is a nice mixture of Latin, hip-hop, country, and slow jams, perfect for our usual dance parties and jam seshes that accompany a vacation. My favorites from the list are as follows:

Runaway, Kanye West
Me Vale, Mana
Nightengal, Norah Jones
Honey Bee, Blake Shelton
Yes, LMFAO
One and Only, Adele
Sweet Disposition, The Temper Trap
Loca, Shakira
My Body, Young the Giant
Corona and Lime, Shwayze
Brown Eyed Girl, Van Morrison
Feeling This, Blink 182
Bon, Bon, Pitbull
Remember to Breathe, Dashboard Confessional
Alejandro, Lady Gaga
Elias, Dispatch
Beautiful Homes, Chris Isaak
Big Poppa, The Notorious B.I.G.
Road to Ride On, Joshua Radin

1 comment:

  1. I'm. Peeing. My. Pants. With. Excitement. In case you weren't already aware :)

    ReplyDelete