"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

You be my sunny day, I'll be your shaded tree

Even though spring break is a mere ten days away, I still felt the need to indulge in a cookie stuffed with a s'more tonight. They turned out tasting like a little hint of summer time, a definite bright side of the current dreary weather we are having in Michigan. They were pretty easy to make, and even easier to stuff in your mouth, not that I did that or anything... I started by making my usual chocolate chip cookie dough (you can use any recipe you want, but if you don't have one you can normally find one on the back of a bag of chocolate chips).
 For the inside, use 1/4 of a graham cracker, a few mini marshmallows, and a chocolate chip to make the mini s'more
 Cover the s'more with the cookie dough
 Bake until golden brown as directed from your recipe, about ten minutes
 The marshmallow will poke out from the cookie center
Enjoy with a tall glass of milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment