"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Where the lines overlap

With senior year quickly coming to a close, my high school is putting on a senior art show, and I have been lucky enough to be invited to submit my work to the show. I have taken ceramics every semester except one in high school, so I have a huge collection of work to pick from to submit. This afternoon I started browsing my pieces in order to narrow it down to under fifteen, and in doing so, I found little things in each piece that I love. I loved to see the progession of my work and how I have changed as an artist. I literally pulled out all twenty plus pieces I have, but now I have it narrowed down to my favorites, as seen below:

Teapot

Wall Hanging
Bowl
Book Ends
Sculpture
 Wall Hanging
Sculpture
Sculpture
Candlestick
Bowl
"Fairy Pot" (Doesn't it look like fairies could live inside?)
Wall Hanging

No comments:

Post a Comment