"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Nothing here is right without you

The weekend is here and thankfully I've been free to enjoy myself. In my life as a shopaholic, I found some wonderful deals and got to scope out the mall for spring clothes and other goodies. Here are my current favorites from my weekend:

1. I went to Birmingham today and I found that they opened another location of one of my favorite stores, Rococo. Literally every time I go in that store I buy something, and today was no exception. I got a floral dress, and I must say I am in love with the one shoulder and lightweight material. I plan on belting it and wearing it with some fun sandals for some event that will be coming up in the summer.

2. On my trip to the mall later on today, I found this (in lavender, obviously) on sale at J.Crew for a steal. To make things even better, I had a gift card from Christmas, so I didn't even have to pull out my own cash. Deals like that are always the best.

3. I was in the market for a new perfume, and at Sephora today I decided on this. The scent is very fresh, and has undertones of vanilla, which I love. It definitely will be making the change to my daily fragrance.

4. I plan on baking tomorrow for my friend's birthday celebration. I've been browsing recipes online and I have it narrowed down to Black-Bottom Cupcakes, Pink Lady Cake or Coconut Cupcakes. I am going to ponder those, along with the recipes in my cookbooks and figure something out to make tomorrow.

5. I go to the Ron Pope concert two weeks from Monday and I am so excited! I've been building up my collection of his songs, and my new favorites are "Our Song", "Virginia", "Come to California", and "Wait for You"
Have a great rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Charles!
    No surprise I tried on that lavender top you got at JCrew. But I wanted it in white and they didn't have my size in store so it was a no go. Im super excited for Ron, and for your baked treats :)

    PS 20 days!

    ReplyDelete