"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My love affair with water

A beach inspired photo from This is NOT new
For every vacation that I go on, I always have to make myself a playlist. For my upcoming trip next week, I need the playlist for lots of laying on the beach and relaxing. The mix needs to be part tropical, part oldies and part new favorites, all to enhance the wonderful aspect of being in the glorious sunshine. I made it tonight, and here are my favorites from the list:

Out Loud (Live), Dispatch
Orange Blossons, JJ Grey & Mofro
Mexico, James Taylor
Water, Brad Paisley
Satellite, Dave Matthews Band
Birthday, Kings of Leon
American Honey, Lady Antebellum
The Great Defector, Bell X1
California, Phantom Planet
Toes, Zac Brown Band
Stir It Up, Bob Marley
Dame Lo Que Quiero, R.KM. & Ken-Y
Caravan, Van Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment