"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Beach side

I leave for Naples on Tuesday, so I got my packing done today because I don't want to worry about it tomorrow. Pulling out my new purchases and my warm weather clothes that were packed away just made me even more excited to get to the beach! I probably over packed a little, but I'm pretty sure every girl always does that. Here's what I'm bringing on my beach trip:
 I packed a generous amount of cardigans and summer weight sweaters for at night when it gets a little chilly
 My stack of newly purchased shirts has an overwhelming blue theme to it, but it's spiced up with a one cream and one lavender lace shirt
 I actually didn't pack a ton of sundresses like I normally do, this time opting for three of my favorites, also in the blue tones
 I brought a few pairs of shorts, in jean, white and khaki.
 I added in a stack of tanks, obviously necesary
 For during the day, I plan on throwing on a shirt from this stack of t-shirts. I especially can't wait to wear the bright pink one(from J.Crew)!
 I brought my favorite few bathing suits for tanning on the beach and by the pool
 For evening bags, I brought a black patent purse and a yellow wristlet to add some pizzaz to an outfit.
The clothes all fit nicely in my suitcase, leaving plenty of room for my accesories, toiletries and other extras. I packed lots of jewelry, from my favorite turquoise bracelet to my beloved vintage white clip on earrings. Now all I need is to zip my suitcase up Tuesday morning!

See you at the beach!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to see the bright yellow wristlet is making the trip with you, its sorta like I'm going too! Except not really at all because I'll be sitting here freezing my butt off and slipping on the ice...

    ReplyDelete