"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain

As most everyone might know, I am obsessed with the color purple. I surround myself with everything purple, from my room, to my purse, to my running shoes. My sheets for my college dorm have already been purchased, and of course, I'm going with a wonderful lavender shade. I particularly love to wear purple, although I usually have to limit myself from buying new items in the hue because my closet is filled with it. I find that purple looks great through all seasons, and for all occasions. If I were allowing myself to go on a purple spending spree, I would buy the following:

1. Lavender Confetti Tank, Modcloth
2. Gumdrop Stud Earrings, Kate Spade
3. I Adorn You Dress, Modcloth
4. Ava Hanky Hem Henley Tee, dELiA*s
5. Wanda Dress, Topshop
6. Converse Chuck Taylor Frayed Sneaker, Nordstrom
7. Lilac Belted Paperbag Waist Skirt, Topshop
8. Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Totally Turnlock - Percy' Crossbody Bag, Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment