"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

If this is love, I won't let it go

For a random Tuesday in February, today turned out to be eventful, but not in a good way. I got rear ended on my way out of the parking lot after school (my little Jetta is fine, thankfully), and on my way inside my house this afternoon I slipped and fell majorly giving myself a nice bruise. As way to treat myself for my not so enjoyable afternoon, I decided to take a nice little cat nap on my bed, but that cat nap ended up turning into a three hour nap. During this three hour nap, I had Ron Pope's wonderful voice on a continuous loop to sooth me through my slumber. Now, my obsession with Ron Pope is no new thing (seen here and here), but my current favorite is "Let Me Know". I literally have listened to this song twenty times since I bought it a few days ago. I picture the girl who inspired this song to dress very elegantly with a quirky twist. This girl brought love into his life where it previously wasn't, as he says "She shines on something sad and dark", so her wardrobe would mirror that inspiring vibe she has on others. She would have classic pieces that she would spice up with some fun accessories, as seen below:


1. Mixed Media Necklace, Old Navy
2. What I Really Mint Dress, Modcloth
3.Hand Crochet Flower Kimono, Topshop
4. Silver Ornate Bangles, Aerie
5.Pastel Wing Ring, Topshop
6. Ariel Shell Earrings, Forever 21
7. Report 'Cobb' Flower Sandal, Nordstrom
8. Floral-Print Jersey Scarf, Old Navy

1 comment: