"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I need you now

My current website addiction: LOOKBOOK. It's a reel of looks posted by inspirational people from around the world. I've spent a little too much time browsing through the posts on here in my lifetime, but it's just so addicting. I always end up finding a new blogger or two from the posts because many of the people who post on the site also have a blog as well. I love finding outfit inspirations from this site, so here are my current inspirations:
Reason one for my love of this look: I miss my bangs (should I get them cut again?). Reason two: that girl looks like such a boss. Reason three: I want to wear a dress with bare legs and not freeze to death.
She's my new favorite blogger seeing as she lives in Spain and has excellent taste. I'm loving that leopard jacket!
That scarf looks so warm, yet it is still the cutest scarf ever. And, paired with that mustard colored long sweater and printed dress, I just want to wear this outfit now. Oh, and not to mention her bangs are making me want bangs again as well.
This looks so Anthropologie meets I-just-rolled-out-of-bed-chic. Once again, my obsession with scarves surfaces, because I would love to have that scarf in my wardrobe, even though I have one too many scarves already.

No comments:

Post a Comment