"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Monday, February 7, 2011

Our heartfelt lies are not enough this time

As I've said before, I get obsessed with things easily. Here are my current obsessions:

1. The Imported From Detroit add from Chrysler that was on during the Super Bowl last night. As was the consensus at school today, everyone in our state is in love with that commercial along with me. The commercial represents Detroit in such a positive way, making it not look like the dangerous and run down place that the rest of America makes it out to be. My favorite part: Eminem walking into the Fox Theatre, mostly because the Fox is my favorite venue in our area to see concerts. I literally think I've watched this comercial fifty times since yesterday because it's just that good.

2. My new candle that I bought, Yankee Candle's "Lemon Cupcake", because it's sweet and yet tart smelling, and perfectly fresh for my room.

3. Ron Pope, seeing as I bought four new songs by him yesterday and I can't turn them off. I bought "Only God Knows", "Heartfelt Lies (Live)", "Wait for Me" and "Tell Me So" and I love them all. I originally had a list of ten of his songs that I wanted to get, but I decided four would be sufficient enough to hold me through. I guess my obsession with Ron Pope goes back to my love for musicians, but I just can't help myself.

4. A gingham or buffalo plaid shirt in a bright blue, such as this, after a character had one on in No Strings Attached. The blue just looks so happy, and I can't help but want to pull it on with my gold Sperrys, which are dying to come out of winter hibernation.

5. SPRING BREAK IN 68 DAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment