"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Monday, February 21, 2011

I'd burn up in your atmosphere

I think I might have spoken too soon in my last post saying spring is on its way, seeing as last night we got a huge snow storm, and now it definitely feels like winter. We had the day off for President's Day (even though we would have gotten a snow day), so I used my time to give my nails a new paint job because my last one was looking a little shabby. I was half tempted to paint my nails a nice and bright springy color, but I figured I wouldn't jinx myself again. Perhaps I'll do that next week before I leave for Florida, but for now, this color combination works well.
After about 5,000 combination attempts tonight, I finally decided on Essie's "No Boundaries" and OPI's "Nantucket Mist"
I painted on "No Boundaries" first
I topped it off with "Natucket Mist" and a clear coat for some shine. It's a little muted, but it will look not too bad when it starts to chip, which is inevitable when I go to work on my ceramics.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. This post should have been called Dear John ;) Humm no mention of your activities from last night and this morning, I see you're too embarrassed to have Olivia represented in your blog

    ReplyDelete