"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Monday, January 31, 2011

Nothing's ever out of reach

The Screen Actor's Guild Awards were last night, so naturally I thoroughly enjoyed myself while watching the red carpet. As always, I had some gowns that I absolutely adored, and felt the need to go out and buy from prom, even though they are a little out of my budget. But, a girl can dream right?
At the Golden Globes, I loved January Jones's dress(seen here), and she did not fail to impress me again at the SAGs. The detailing of the lace in this gown is absolutely perfect.
Clare Danes is one of my favorite actresses, mostly because she's in two of my favorite movies(Little Women and The Family Stone), but her wardrobe choices make me like her even more! I love the rosette detailing on this gown at the top and bottom, along with the soft print of the fabric.
Lea Michelle took on a much more sophisticated look for the SAGs as opposed to her gown at the Golden Globes, but I love love love it. The dewiness of her makeup completes the look impeccably.
The bold color on Mila Kunis's dress is gorgeous The mixture of the red, white and black fabric stood out against the other dresses on the carpet. The flowy fabric and sweetheart neckline really emphasize the print, making it even better.
The ombré effect on Julia Styles's dress is gorgeous. Once again, I love the sweetheart neckline on this dress, and the flowy fabric. Her soft curls complete the look to perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment