"No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white"
- John Mayer

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Making the mistake I never learned from

The past few days my song obsession has been "Fall for Your Type" by Jamie Foxx featuring Drake. Obviously a song with the mixture of Jamie Foxx's smooth voice, and Drake's wonderfulness, I have to be in love with it. I especially love singing out the lyrics, because doesn't everyone always fall for the same type of person? I've been blaring this song while studying, while also picturing what Jamie Foxx's type would wear, as follows:
1. Glamour Chunky Cocktail Ring, Forever 21
2. Pearlescent and Bugle Beaded Clutch, Forever 21
3. Gardenia Necklace, J. Crew
4. Red Strappy Cape Dress, Topshop (I'm pretty much obsessed with the back of this dress)
5. Vintage Purple Royalty Belt, Modcloth
6. Lace the Morning Blazer, Modcloth
7. Seedbead Flower Clamp, Topshop
8. Sam Edelman 'Lorissa' Peeptoe Pumps, Bloomingdales

No comments:

Post a Comment